|Title||Bank International Indonesia|
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2002|
|Physical description||16 p.|
|Abstract||The economical crisis attacking Indonesia since
1998 has caused some national banks to be liquidated or merged. BII could
survive this crisis and did not need to be liquidated. In the past BII often
financed the corporate sector, where most of the corporations experienced major
problems and were unable to repay a huge amount of loans. This experience has
caused BII to change their marketing strategy by focusing more on retail and
customer products. Considerable amount of investment is required to support
this strategy as it must be backed up with continuously-changing banking technology
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.