|Title||Terrorism Insurance and Sabotage|
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2002|
|Physical description||16 p.|
|Abstract||Since 1998, Indonesia has
experienced some extraordinary political events. In Jakarta some riots happened
several times, causing damage of buildings and vehicles and even fatalities.
These mass riots were followed by some bombing incidents in some buildings
including places of worship and business places such as offices and stores.
This has driven the launching of insurance products that provide security
against risk of riots.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.