|Title||Martha Tilaar : The Business of Making Women Beautiful|
|Physical description||12 p.|
|Abstract||Martha Tilaar began her business with a very simple beauty salon in a
small room in her mother’s house in 1960. Her first clients were her own
friends. She cut hairs and treated faces.
In 1970 she opened a small beauty salon using a modern concept in
Jakarta. The salon has an Indonesian traditional interior decoration.
In addition, Martha began a new experiment by using traditional natural
materials and introduced a new brand of traditional and herbal cosmetics, Marta
Tilaar’s “Sari Ayu”, as a product of home industry at that time.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.