|Title||A Memorable Day with AA Gym|
|Author||Elly Julia Basri (Other author); Jalal, Octa Melia (Other author)|
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2003|
|Code Collection||PPM School of Manage|
|Physical description||31 p.|
Tauhid Foundation (DT) has been developed by Aa Gym. The foundation aims at
improving awareness of Islam that Muslims should help the poor. In developing
and managing the foundation and the company itself, Aa Gym used Islamic
principles. Some of the profit gained through this business was donated for a
program dedicated to support homeless children.
Dompet Peduli Umat (Public Care Saving Office - DPU) took over the management
of donation for those in need based on Islamic principles, including donation, zakat
or sadaqoh infaq. Average donation received by DPU in 2002 was Rp200
millions per month. Most of the
from those who regularly attended the Aa Gym’s preaches.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.