|Title||PT Pos Indonesia|
|Author||Eva Z. Yusuf
Erlinda M. Nusron (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2003|
|Code Collection||005/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||23 p.|
|Abstract||This case outlines the problem faced by PT Pos Indonesia in facing big
changes in the industry of mails and goods deliveries, both locally and
PT Pos Indonesia faces competitions, not only in the field of national
and international mails and goods deliveries, but also in the total logistic
industry at both local and global levels.
In addition to the intensive competition in the industry, PT Pos
Indonesia also faces various internal problems. The large numbers of employees
together with the low level of productivity are serious problems in handling
this company. In addition, its social role as a governmental institution has
changed into a profit making entity.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.