|Title||Batin Eka Perkasa|
|Author||Eva Z. Yusuf
Erlinda M. Nusron (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2003|
|Code Collection||006/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||20 p.|
|Abstract||The case of Batin Eka Perkasa (BEP) portrays Zulkiflin Hasan’s efforts,
starting from a trade company and then growing into a kitchen-wares and
manufacture business. This case then outlines the acvitities of trade and
manufacture done by BEP since it built a company in 1994, till 2003.
Some main issues become focuses and have been discussed in the class: Is
it enough for BEP to be a trade company, or is it important for the company to
develop itself into a producer? Another interesting aspect of this case is how
BEP integrated its marketing activities for products produced by other
producers and by BEP itself.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.