|Title||Iman Abadi : An Entrepreneur Who Went Back To School|
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2003|
|Code Collection||007/C/RC-CCH/STM 20|
|Physical description||14 p.|
|Abstract||Mr. Iman is a graduate of ITB
learnt business from his experience working in various business fields. As a
businessman, he saw that Indonesia still imported two products, namely
cables/wires and panel boxes. Later, in 1984 Mr Iman established Nobi Putra
Angkasa (NOBI) which produced cables/wires and panel boxes. Rittal is a model
used to produce good-quality panel boxes. Mr. Iman tried to use Rittal’s
products as the model, since Rittal is a Germany company producing biggest
panel boxes worldwide. He and 6 other persons later went to Rittal for this
experiences in doing business are not sufficient for Mr. Iman. In his 55, Mr.
Iman went back to school and applied management theories he obtained to the
business he ran. Through management theory he has learned, he is able to make
better decisions in running his company.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.