|Title||Cahaya Buana Group : Furniture Manufacturing and Trading|
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2007|
|Code Collection||008/C/RC-CCH/STM 20|
|Physical description||19 p.|
|Abstract||CBG succeeded in getting out of crisis due to Atong’s creativity, perseverance,
and entrepreneurship, which sees crisis not as a threat but as an opportunity
to improve business performance.
This crisis provides opportunity for Atong to do internal consolidation
by shortening distribution chain, maintaining good labors, eliminating overwork
by arranging shifts more effectively. Impacts of this decision are: (1)
reducing costs by consolidating efforts to make the company slimmer, (2)
availability of additional fund from the sale of the vehicles typically used
for distribution, (3) lower price, since stores can buy directly on ground. (4)
reducing cost of labor, since existing labors are now sufficient (not overly),
and (5) the launch of the new product (house) is done more innovatively.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.