|Title||From Iman to Imam : Religious Values as a Medium to Develop Human Resources at PT Nobi Putra Angkasa|
Ramelan (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2003|
|Code Collection||009/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||13 p.|
|Abstract|| Mr Iman, as the founder PT. Nobi Pura Angkasa
(NOBI), sees investment as an important thing in his efforts to make progress
his company. The first investment was business capital. In this case, Mr Iman
used business capital offered by banks to buy machinery, equipment, and certain
software to support the machinery performance. In order to improve productivity
and competitiveness, Mr Iman also made investment in the form of working method
improvement. In 1998, PT Nobi invited a consultant in order to implement the
quality system of ISO 9000. The aim is to create quality products which meet
requirements of the market.
Mr Iman felt that something was still ignored
that is human resources development in the company. In the business of project
contract, Mr Iman had not felt important to implement good human resource
management. In running the business, he was hiring part-time employees whenever
he received orders. Therefore, Mr Iman had not seen the importance of a
sophisticated system of human resources management. As time goes on, Mr Iman
faced some obstacles; among others were the cases of equipment thefts. Mr Iman
thought that his company was not facing the problem of lack of capital, raw
materials, or machinery but the problem on employees.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.