|Title||Erwin’s Small Shops|
Christianti (Other author); Yanto Sidik Pratiknyo (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2004|
|Code Collection||011/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||20 p.|
|Abstract||Erwin Owan Hermansyah (38 year) started a small
mini-store in 1991 In 1999, he had run the Indomaret franchise as one of the
most prominent mini-market franchise in Indonesia. In addition, he also
operated the Laudrette laundry service and Roti Unyil (Unyil Bread). He also
opened telecommunication shops and provided rental rooms for beauty accessories
counters, ACs and motorcycles outlets. He also cooperated with his younger
brother in opening internet shops and multiplexes (computer games using local
area network). Erwin continued to open some new businesses, although in small
In 1998, Erwin faced some various financial
problems. The economical crisis hitting countries in South East Asia had caused
big devaluation of Indonesian rupiah exchange rate against US dollar, In July
1997, exactly before the crisis, the exchange rate was US $ 1 = Rp 2,500. In
early of 1998, US $ 1 = Rp 15.000 or average about Rp 10.000 for the most of
the time that year. The monetary crisis hit the most fundamental businesses in
Indonesia. This business also influenced Erwin’s stores.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.