|Author||Wiwiek Sri Suhartarti
Yanto Sidik Pratiknyo (Other author)
|Publisher||Yogyakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2007|
|Code Collection||013/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||10 p.|
|Abstract||T-Shirts screen-printed with unique words are
liked by young people. The cre- ators are now enjoying much benefit. Each
t-shirt has its own unique characteristics. It seems that words are not only
powerful in persuading people to choose one of the political parties, but they
are also nice enough to be seen. As a proof, the busi- ness of t-shirts that
only display words not pictures grows rapidly. The creators now can be
classified as success businesspeople.
With the growing business, the name “Dagadu”
becomes very famous. This makes new competitors enter the market with various
Brands. Another impact is that this brand is often imitated, with much lower
prices, but with lower qualities too.
The original Dagadu t-shirt is Rp 60.000 per piece, while the imitation
is about Rp15.000 per piece.
In order to handle this problem there are two
alternatives that can be chosen to develop the company. Would Dagadu only sell
their products in their own products to control the imitation? Or would Dagadu
use general distribution channels and ig- nore the imitation by positioning the
origi- nal Dagadu as of high quality and of high price so it is different from
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.