|Title||Regent of Sleman: Restructuring of Organization|
|Author||Asti Budi Larasati
Yanto Sidik Pratiknyo (Other author); Maria Nainggolan (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2007|
|Code Collection||014/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||30 p.|
|Abstract||Efforts to create a clean government and to eradicate corruption had
become so in- tensive in Indonesia but those efforts can’t be done only by
using legal approach but instead by using a systematic approach.
The regent of Sleman, Ibnu Subiyanto, talked
about transparency in connection with asset management and local funding;
Sleman is the first local government pub- lishing audited financial report in
mass media. Realizing that corruption can only be eradicated only through a
clean govern- ment that can only be manifested if you put trust on officials
with real integrity.
Ibnu started a transparent procurement sys- tem, free from nepotism and
collution in the Sleman Regency, Yogyakarta province.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.