|Title||Regent of Sleman : Regency Program|
|Author||Yanto Sidik Pratiknyo
Maria Nainggolan (Other author); Asti Budi Larasati (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2007|
|Code Collection||015/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||23 p.|
|Abstract||In order to improve qualities
and per- formances of apparatuses, there are some trainings and courses
provided by the Sleman administration to obtain higher quality of human
With many constituents and
parties, the problem that arises is how to make priority on aims and how to
make programs involv- ing lower-level people, central government,
representatives of the local parliament, pri- vate sectors, local governor
officials, and others in accordance with Sleman district and in harmony with
the missions and vi- sions it owns.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.