|Title||From Corporate Entrepreneurship to Social Entrepreneurship : A Transformation|
Ramelan (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2007|
|Code Collection||016/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||16 p.|
Bogasari is a company designed to grow- ing need of flour in Indonesia.
Established in 1968, it has become a prominent company in Indonesia in the
field of wheat flour. In 2003, it had four strategic business. PT Bogasari
found a good opportunity in the field of flour. Compared to its neighboring
coun- tries, flour consumption per capita in Indo- nesia is still low. In
addition, Bogasari realizes that 60% of the consumers are small and middle
busi- nesses in Java. Therefore, PT Bogasari decided to focus on small and
middle business as the sector to be developed more strategically, since if this
business sector develop well, their de- mand for flour will increase too. This
will enable PT Bogasari to sell flour directly to the market. PT Bogasari made
an empowerment program for small and middle businesses un- der the CEO office.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.