|Title||PT. Pustaka Binaman Presindo|
|Author|| Kurnia, Pepey Riawati
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2009|
|Code Collection||018/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||13 p.|
|Abstract||PT. Pustaka Binaman Pressindo
(PBP) is a book publication business unit of Lembaga Manajemen PPM,
established in 1985. In the beginning of its operation, PBP was the only book
and magazine pub- lisher specializing in management field in Indonesia. Although
PBP has been able to provide profits but the amounts were still relatively
small, which was Rp 48 millions in 2004. In 2005 PBP suffered from a financial
loss of about Rp 106 million. The financial loss got bigger reaching Rp 1.061
billions due to substantial costing and financial reserve allocated for
Andi Ilham Said, the director
of PBP,kept thinking whether PBP should evolute into a company that is
integrated with mar- keting in the publishing industry so that it would be able
to financially contribute to PPM? Should the products, promotion, prices, and
distribution system of PBP be re-evaluated to be a company that will able to
compete with major companies such as Gramedia group? What marketing strategy
would be suitable for the next three years? Should he revise the visions and
missions of PBP?
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.