|Title||PT Nippon Indosari Corporindo|
|Author|| Kurnia, Pepey Riawati
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2009|
|Code Collection||019/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||12 p.|
|Abstract||PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo
(NIC) is a joint venture company between Pasco and a local businessman in
Indonesia. Born as joint venture with Pasco (Japan) made the NIC becoming the
biggest Foreign In- vestment Company producing bread in In- donesia with
factories located in the Indus- trial Area of Jababeka, Cikarang, Bekasi and in
the Industrial Region of Pasuruan, East of Java. In September 1996, PT NIC
launched his bread product with the brand “Sari Roti”, and later in the early
of 2001 it launched its second brand, “Boti”.
Until now, 2009,
Yusuf Hadi hadn’t found the suitable strategy formula to co- ordinate with the
costumers. At present, he focuses strategy by strengthening the position of
“Sari Roti” brand in the market, by continuously creating demand in the
consumers. Yusuf Hadi still hopes that with those various strategies applied,
the con- sumers would look for Sari Roti in the modern retail market
increasingly develop- ing at present
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.