|Title||Cipaganti Group Automobile Service Division : Growth Through Continuous Innovation|
|Author||Ningky Sasanti Munir
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2010|
|Code Collection||020/C/RC-CCH/STM 200|
|Physical description||39 p.|
with the business of car sale 20 years ago, the Cipaganti group owned by
Andianto Setiabudi consists of four di- visions: Otojasa (transportation),
Shariah People’s Credit Bank (bank), Property, and resources and equipments.
Each of the Cipaganti business divisions is now under the PT. Cipaganti Cipta
Graha, acting as the holding company. The Cipaganti Otojasa, as the biggest
part of the Cipaganti group, is the division with the biggest income of more
than 150 billion rupiah in the late of 2009. This division has transportation
services consisting of car rental service, travel service, pickup service,
tourism by bus service, and tourism and ticketing services. This
case consists of six parts. The open- ing is brief information on the business
of Cipaganti Group. The second part is the history of Cipaganti Group founding
and profile of its founder who is innovative and has never given up. The third
part is de- scription of each product and service of- fered by the Cipaganti
Otojasa division. The fourth part explains the growing expansion efforts of the
Cipaganti Otojasa division to other regions including West Java. The fifth part
contains various innovations done by the Cipaganti Otojasa division. The last
part includes various challenges faced by the Cipaganti Otojasa division to
achieve growth target, while facing competitions from competitors.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.