|Title||Business Strategy Otojasa Division of Cipaganti Group|
|Author||Ningky Sasanti Munir
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2010|
|Code Collection||021/C/RC-CCH/STM 201|
|Physical description||21 p.|
|Abstract||This case describes describes efforts to start a
business strategy of the Cipaganti Otojasa division of the Cipaganti group in
order to achieve the growth target determined together by the Board of
This case consists of eight parts. The opening
introduces the figure of Tommy Teguh Susetyo, the director of the Cipaganti
Otojasa Division of Cipaganti Group. The second part gives brief information on
the Cipaganti business group consisting of five divisions and the visions and
missions of the business group. The third part is the brief history of the
founding of the Cipaganti group, tasks and profile of the founder, Andianto,
including his innovation. The fourth part is the description of each service
product offered, and marketing and operational aspects of the Cipaganti Otojasa
Division. The fifth contains human resources aspects, complete with the song
lyric of Cipaganti anthem authored by the founders. The sixth part is the
description of financial aspect by putting emphasis on investors’ participation
in the form of partnership and franchise. The seventh part describes targets of
the Cipaganti Otojasa Division.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.