|Title||SHS International : Kesenjangan Kualitas Strategi Pemasaran Dulu dan Sekarang|
|Author|| Kurnia, Pepey Riawati
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2011|
|Code Collection||025/B/RC-CCH/STM 201|
|Physical description||10 p.|
|Abstract||PT. SHS International started
its business as a small distributor. Now it has become an importer, distributor
of animal medicines with the largest market share for livestock segment of
medium-large scale in Indonesia. Through his marketing strategy, Budiman
Iskandar as the Head of Marketing Division is able to make SHS International
achieve its sales target as expected by the top management of PT Charoen
Pokphand Indonesia (CPI), a multinational company of Thailand – a market leader
in agroindustry in Indonesia and Asia.
During 1990 untuk 2000, the
marketing division consisted of marketing & product managers who are
creative in setting up marketing strategies to be implemented by branch
managers together with the team. The low-price selling tactic seems to harm the
During 2001 – 2009, the product
managers having an important role in setting up the marketing strategy were
reluctant to create a winning strategy with high creativity for better product
quality. Frequently, they only run after the turnover by way of price
reduction. In fact, as the head of
marketing division, Budiman Iskandar wanted its division to be of good quality
in both vision and action, so that the company can performs better.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.