|Title||Media Industry in Indonesia : 2006 - 2009|
|Author||Kristanto, Rifani Budi (Other author); Ningky Sasanti Munir (Other author)|
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School of Management, 2011|
|Code Collection||026/B/RC-CCH/STM 201|
|Physical description||7 p.|
|Abstract||During the reform era in
Indonesia, the competition in media industry is getting tighter. The industry
must survive the situation, particularly in terms of financing. One way is by attracting external funds. In
the begining of 2001, the stock price of media companies in Indonesia was
The volatile economic and
political situations have required the media industry to not only recalculate
its selling prices, but also consider the new-comer industry due to the
government policy. The presence of various media offered to consumers has made
competition even tighter. This condition was faced by PT. Tempo Inti Media. Is
media industry still attractive to investors?
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.