|Title||Tempo Inti Media : Business Independence VS Sustainability|
|Author||Ningky Sasanti Munir
Kristanto, Rifani Budi (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2011|
|Code Collection||027/B/RC-CCH/STM 201|
|Physical description||37 p.|
|Abstract||When preparing the special
edition for Tempo Magazine’s 40th anniversary, Mr. Herry Hernawan and Mr. Toriq
Hadad as the Director of General Affairs of PT. Tempo Inti Media (TIM) could
not help expressing their happiness. The financial statement of 2009-2010 shows
increases in sales and net profit. This is different from the situation faced
by TIM 5 years ago, where the company suffered from losses. Meanwhile, Koran
Tempo gained profits within the last 3 years.
Tempo have been banned twice,
in 1982 and 1994. This made Herry Hernawan realize that such industry cannot
just rely on a single product only. Therefore, TIM produces interactive tempo (www.tempointeraktif) and Koran
At the 4th anniversary of
Tempo, Mr. Bambang Harymurti as the President Director of TIM emphasized that
in the future, the management will be focused on growth. Referring to the
statement of Goenawan Mohammad, a Tempo founder, the challange is whether TIM
is able to maintain its growth within the spirit of building a community that
appreciates intelligence and different opinions. To what extent can the growth
be achieved in five years to come?
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.