|Title||PT Taman Impian Jaya Ancol Becoming The 1st Integrated Recreation Propoerty in South East Asia|
|Author||Martinus Sulistio Rusli
Setiadi Djohar (Other author); Kurnia, Pepey Riawati (Other author)
|Publisher||Jakarta : PPM School Of Management, 2012|
|Code Collection||032/C/RC-CCH/STM 201|
|Physical description||58 p.|
|Abstract||Amidst monthly meeting held in
April 2012, Budi Karya Sumadi, commonly nicknamed Pak Budi, Managing Director
of PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, Tbk. (Ancol), stated that the composition of net
profit contribution made by recreation and resort segments has to be higher
than that of property segment in the future. “At least 40% of net profit has to
be contributed by recreation and resort segments earlier than 2015. Why only
30% of net profit being contributed by recreation and resorts segments? We are
highly aware of, however, that those segments contribute 60% of company‟s
total revenue,” he murmurred.
Buy this case
Interested parties outside the PPM Management may order for RC-CCH cases under the following terms and conditions:
- The order is done by completing the Order Form.
- The Order Form can be obtained upon request via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed order form must mention the number of case copies requested in accordance with the number of case learning participants, minimum 5 (five) copies of the case.
- The ordered case will be delivered upon approval of the order after all necessary data have been readily available and the payment has been settled.
- The price of RC-CCH case is Rp. 30,000 (thirty thousand rupiah) per copy.
- Payments made by transfer to BCA account number 686-0038801 (Kwitang branch) on behalf of Yayasan PPM; send by fax to (021)2302040 / 2302051 (addressed to RC-CCH).
- The ordered case will be delivered along with Teaching Note if applicable.